Customer Care Administrator- Full Time
Based at Surf Bay Leisure, Winkleigh
This post is full time, working Monday to Friday, and every third Saturday. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be highly organised and able to work to deadlines. Applicants should be computer literate and possess an excellent telephone manner. The ability to work well within a team is essential as is a friendly & outgoing personality. Experience is preferred although full training will be given.
- Handling all aspects of incoming warranty claims, chargeable parts and insurance repair requests by telephone from retail and trade customers.
- Overseeing communication with the Manufacturers and our clients.
- Delivery and dispatching of parts.
- Inputting detailed information onto our database.
- Submitting chargeable orders and producing relevant invoices.
- Processing Insurance repairs, including sourcing parts, preparing and producing quotations, co-ordinating repairs and invoicing.
- Booking accommodation for Engineers staying out of area.
- Ensuring that there is effective communication with customers, manufacturers, Insurance Companies and other members of staff.
- Ensuring the best working practices are implemented at all times.
- Any other duties as directed.
For more details contact Adrienne Barwell, Surf Bay Leisure, The Airfield, WINKLEIGH, Devon EX19 8DW. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org